Jobs at:A public agency
Deadline of this Job:
10 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A public agency invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the positions of Zonal Coordinators
• To provide technical and operational leadership in the planning, implementation and evaluation of development projects and programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide lead support in the preparation of annual reports and development of action plan
• Prepare Medium-Term Development Plans;
• Monitor and report on development projects and programmes
• Liaise with stakeholders to collect inputs necessary to aid in the formulation of programmes and projects;
• Support the effective and efficient implementation of projects of the agency;
• Submit monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annual reports on the performance of the unit to the Director;
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Provide technical advice and support to consultants and contractors working for the organisation
• Contribute to the development, review and budgeting guidelines on ongoing projects
• Perform day-to-day administration of the Zonal office
• Participate in development, implementation and evaluation of projects within the zone
• Contribute to maintenance of projects after completion
• Maintain collaborative links with consultants, contractors and other stakeholders to the Head Office
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Development Economics, Social Work, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Policy and related fields from a recognised university. Having a Master’s degree is an advantage.
• A minimum of five (5) years post qualification relevant working experience in a reputable public or private sector organisation.
• Pass an interview conducted by the corporate entity in conjunction with the Public Services Commission (PSC).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications should be directed to the E-mail address below:
Closing Date: 10 December, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.