Jobs at:A multinational FMCG
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, September 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A multinational FMCG company is seeking to employ a Warehouse Coordinator to work with.
NOTE: READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
WHAT YOU WILL DO
1. Develop and implement security measures designed to avoid and eliminate pilferages
2. Effective supervision of subordinates
3. To supervise and control warehouse activities: receiving, storage and issuance of finished products.
4. Good warehousing system and inventory control in order to optimize space.
5. Monitoring Purchasing Order with Deliveries of products
6. Supervise receiving of all products into the warehouse
7. Checking of warehouse documentations compares with Physical and ensures all issuance or withdrawals are supported by duly approved documents.
8. Maintains cleanliness and orderliness in assigned areas
9. Ensure damage and unsealed cartons are not loaded
10. Receiving and supplying orders to and from customers
11. Identify discrepancies between inventory records and take action
12. Investigate the cause of loss or damage and pilferage and make recommendations
13. Update computerized inventory records and stock cards
14. Presentation of reports as required
15. Implement effective measures to avoid shortages and over supply of products to customers.
16. Supervising warehouse supervisors
Required Skills or Experience
• A minimum of HND certification from a recognized University
• A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in same or related field (warehousing)
• Effective communication skills
• Must be conversant with Microsoft suite
• Ability to lead and be led
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• GHC1,800 (Net)
• Reports to: Head of Logistics
• Location: Tema
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.