Jobs at:Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
24 August 2021
Date Posted: Monday, August 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Reputable Company
Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Job brief: We are seeking an experienced UI & UX Designer to help us develop the company’s user interface experiences for services we provide.The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and aesthetic design, exceptional UI abilities, and the ability to convert high-level requirements into interaction flows, which will then be converted into beautiful, simple, and functional user interfaces.
• Execute all stages of visual design from idea to completion
• Collaborate with the product management team to create and implement new product direction, graphics, and experience solutions.
• To convey interaction and design concepts effectively, create wireframes, storyboards etc.
• Create a user-friendly interface that enables users to intuitively understand how to use complex technical products.
• Develop close relationships with the Sales, Customer Experience teams to identify UI / UX flaws
• Proactively fix flaws once identified to optimize conversions across key touch points
• Continuously improve products by observing how end-users use the product.
• Make informed decisions relying heavily on data for work.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Possession of a relevant professional certifications in UX
• 3+ years ideally spent developing software experiences for a customer-facing products
• Knowledge of UX Research and UX Writing
• Prototyping and design tools (Figma, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator)
• Knowledge of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar, VWO)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
submit your Application Details by filling the form: Click Here
Closing Date: 24 August, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.