Jobs at:First National Bank
Deadline of this Job:
6th April, 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
• To make a success of FNB Ghana’s Treasury and International division and play a key role in the strategic direction of the overall franchise.
Experience and qualifications
• A relevant graduate degree
• At least 10 years experience in a financial institution with at least 5 years Treasury / GLOBAL MARKETS experience
• A successful track record in a Treasury environment
• An ability to understand and grow the entire range of Treasury / GLOBAL MARKETS / International Banking products
• A track record demonstrating Interpersonal skills suitable for a leadership role
• A track record demonstrating ability to setup a green fields Treasury Operation
• A good overall knowledge of all Treasury functions from Dealing through to operations
• A good knowledge of the Treasury Computer System Quartz
• Previous experience as a member of an executive committee (EXCO) of a bank
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.