Jobs at:Atlantic Terminal Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the job
• The role is to ensure that cash amounts in an organization’s accounting ledgers reconcile with actual bank balance.
• It also entails ensuring that guidelines and policies around cash processes are effective and efficient; and that such policies should help to prevent significant errors that may arise in any cash balance calculations.
• The role also helps in reviewing an organization’s bank accounts, checks, and balances as against amounts in the ledger and to verify that such amounts agree with financial statement items like asset, liability, revenue, and expense.
• Qualification as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
• Business Degree and preferably Master’s degree in a business related field
• Requires at least 3-5 years Treasury role experience
• Strong financial and accounting background.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively
• Excellent English skill is must.
• Detailed understanding of the various links between other functional areas.
• A complete grasp of financial principles and practices with sound knowledge of banking operations and financial administration of resources.
• Sound computer skills, proficiency in spreadsheet and computerized financial systems
• Proven conceptual, analytical skills and evaluative skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity
• Ability to review and submit monthly accounts/financial statements
• In-depth understanding of taxation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.