Transfer Pricing Senior Associate
Jobs at:PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Transfer Pricing Senior Associate
We are a professional services organisation with a strong footprint across the globe. Our footprint and staffing mix enable us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they are located on the continent. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enable us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored solutions to business challenges.
In line with our business strategy and in response to our customers’ requirements, we are expanding and are looking for a motivated and experienced transfer pricing Specialist to join our Transfer Pricing (“TP”) Team.
As a member of the TP Team, you will work on all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between associated entities affecting tangible and intangible properties and the provision of services and financing.
A career in our TP business unit will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant structures in furtherance of their business goals. You join our TP team to provide our clients with a wide range of TP solutions including but not only limited to all aspects of documentation, planning, dispute resolution and other emerging transfer pricing trends.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
• Delivering on TP projects. This includes assisting clients in developing local or multi-territory TP documentation, with local TP filings and resolving TP audit assessments and disputes. Your role will also include advising clients in providing proactive value-add TP advisory and performing TP compliance reviews as part of statutory audits or due diligences.
• Proactively assisting in the management of several clients, while reporting to client engagement team leads.
• Establishing effective working relationships directly with client contacts and staff.
• Training and leading more junior staff.
• Contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
• Keeping up to date with local and international business and economic issues.
• Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
• University Degree from a recognised university with at least 2nd Class Upper Honours or its equivalent.
• Being a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Practitioner and/or a lawyer is an added advantage.
• Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant TP work experience in a reputable organisation.
• Considerable commercial acumen, a strategic thinker, deep knowledge and understanding of taxation, TP concepts, including transfer of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods and other financial transactions.
• Managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess clients’ cross-border intercompany transactions and working knowledge of performing market studies and industry research.
• Ability to design and develop financial models and write local company TP documentation and planning studies.
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
• Ability to learn, research and follow instructions and procedures.
• Adapting and responding to change.
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
• Time management skills and coping with pressures and setbacks.
• Planning and organising.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.