Telesales Financial Advisor
Jobs at:Old Mutual
Deadline of this Job:
17 November 2021
Date Posted: Sunday, November 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
The Tele-consultant markets Old Mutual products and services to brokers telephonically and are individually accountable for achieving results through their own efforts.
Identifies the client's financial needs telephonically.
Provides advice to clients in a call centre environment.
Sells products or services over the telephone.
KARS and Accountabilities
• Keeps abreast of new technology being implemented.
• Keeps abreast of developments and trends in the retail industry.
• Financial Advice:
• Identifies client financial needs telephonically.
• Provides advice to the client in a call centre environment.
• Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
• Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality over periods of 1 day to a maximum of three months.
• Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
• Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
• Accepts and lives the company values.
• Sells products or services over the telephone.
• Achieves sales targets and objectives.
• Qualifications & Experience
• Must have completed SHS
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.