Support Officer – Senior Internal Auditor/Risk Officer
Jobs at:Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job status: Full-Time
Experience: 6 years
Job expires: 11 Jun-2021
The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016. The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine, industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana. This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organisational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Senior Internal Auditor/Risk Officer.
• The candidate will be responsible for covering the full audit cycle including risk management, internal control management, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• Among others, this will include developing internal audit scope and annual audit plans, analysing and evaluating accounting records and documentation, preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit results, and act as an objective source of independent advice.
• He/ She would also be required to develop and implement an effective enterprise risk management framework for the organisation; in this regard, the candidate must have good working knowledge of ISO 31000.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Masters in Accounting or Finance and a professional qualification in accountancy.
• He/She should have at least 6 years post qualification experience in accounting, auditing and risk management experience in industry or other public service organisation. Membership of professional accounting/auditing body is a requirement.
Location: Kwabenya, Accra
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.