Supervisor (Internal Audit)
Jobs at:Ernest & Young
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• As a member of our Consulting team, you will collaborate with our clients to deliver internal audit services (outsourced and co-sourced), corporate governance, enterprise risk management and compliance. To be able to assist clients to meet increasing demands relating to regulations and other factors, we require the skills and expertise of an Internal Audit Supervisor, to join our team.
• You will work alongside respected industry professionals and apply leading practices to better manage Internal Audit/Risk people, process and technology capabilities.
• This position falls within our Consulting team, which helps our clients enhance the effectiveness of operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value driven, and decision support.
Your Client responsibilities
• Act as an advisor to CIAs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and other executives of conglomerates, multinational companies, and in the public sector.
• Play a key role in undertaking risk assessments, prioritize engagements, develop a risk-based internal audit plan, and obtain board approval.
• Prepare internal audit charter in conformance with Standards and receive approval from the client.
• Play a leading role in delivering internal audit and other risk related work.
• Use an internal control framework to examine the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls.
• Evaluate the relevance, sufficiency, and reliability of potential sources of evidence.
• Lead the delivery of corporate governance and risk management engagements.
• Board assessment/evaluation and reporting.
• Assist in proposal development and market activities.
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Demonstrate our fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork.
• Support in creating a positive learning culture - you will support in developing junior team members through effective supervision, coaching and mentoring
Educational and Academic Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Science or Business Administration from a reputable institution
• Professional Certification in Internal Audit (CIA) is a plus
• An advanced degree from a reputable institution will be a bonus
Technical Skills and Experience
• Consulting experience is highly desired
• At least 4 years of relevant working experience
• Strong applied knowledge of internal audit, risk and internal control, accounting, financial reporting, business operation, process, and technologies.
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral English
• Execution focused and proven ability to get things done
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We offer you
• Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
• Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
• Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who we are
• At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It is how you make a difference.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply https://careers.ey.com/ey/job/Accra-Supervisor-(Internal-Audit)/813801701/?feedId=337401&utm_source=Jobweb#
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.