Jobs at:Tema Oil Terminal
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Stock Accountant at Tema Oil Terminal
Purpose of the Role
• Maintain stock of the Terminal
• Prepare outturn on daily basis and prepare product stock of the Terminal.
• Maintain various importers account and distributors account on daily basis.
• Check the stock vs release availability and authorize in systems to prepare dispatch advice.
• Prepare various MIS reports for the Management.
• Settle discrepancy in stock/dispatch/release/DO with Importer/Distributor/Bank.
• Any other additional job assigned by the Terminal Manager.
• Coordinate with laboratory for release of tank. Discuss with Operation In-charge about the day’s operation planning.
• Instruct Tank-farm Operator to line up tank, Pump House operator to line up pump.
• Monitor and control vessel unloading operation and maintain log.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
• Bachelor Degree in any discipline
• Two years’ experience in stock management in terminal operation or experience for petroleum oil measurement as Inspector for vessel is essential.
• Basic office skills, including computer, data entry, and word processing skills, are necessary for receiving, processing, and tracking inventory.
• Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for Oil Accounting
• Operationally oriented and comfortable working in a production plant environment and experience with multi-plant operations would be ideal.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Behavioural · Good customer service skills and be able to work effectively with co-workers.
• Mature, self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn and able to work under Pressure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.