Software Support Analyst
Jobs at:A private Company
Deadline of this Job:
04 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Software Support Analyst
Directly Reports to: CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
The purpose of the role is to implement accounting and core banking solutions and provide support to customers. This includes, coordinating with team members to deploy solutions and provide high level and quality after sales support to customers. Expected to troubleshoot and properly document support issues that need to be escalated to the technical team.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and provide information on the performance of the product and its customers.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail.
Qualification Required & Experience
Technical or Professional Knowledge and Experience
• A minimum of 2 years in an implementation of an accounting or core banking solution.
• A first degree in Accounting or Banking.
• Professional qualification (at least level ACCA/ICA)
• Knowledge in manager accounting solution is a plus
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or similar role.
• A proven track record of successful implementation of an accounting or core banking solution.
• Demonstrate knowledge in accounting principles and ability to implement software solutions
• Excellent client facing skills.
• Thorough knowledge in Microsoft application(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.