Jobs at:Ghana HR Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a leading plastic company is currently looking to hire an experienced and proactive Service Accountant to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will oversee all accounting responsibilities of the department.
• Service Center Accounting- Invoicing, Sale Return, Receipt posting, GRN etc
• Complete Project Accounting Invoicing, Sale Return, Receipt posting, GRN etc
• Responsible for daily job sheet closure & MIS report for Job Sheets.
• Reconciliation-Cash Customer & Credit Customer.
• Daily Follow-up for Collection
• Cash Handling & Reconciliation of Service Center
• Quarterly balance Conformation for Service Center & project customers & Supplier
• Stock Controlling for Service Center & Project
• Day to day operational activities.
• Monitoring of LTO LTI- All across service location
• Investigate or audit of Job Sheets.
• Prepare of various report for Project & Service.
• Keep proper hygiene in accounting.
• Overall responsibility of Service Center all across.
• Coordinate with branch accountant for service revenue accounting
• Material issuance for replacement cases
• Any other task assigned by management.
Education and Experience
• Degree in Finance and Accounting or other related professional qualification.
• 2+ years of work experience in a similar position
• Good working knowledge of the industry
• Assertiveness: ability to take decisions
• Articulate viewpoints and stick to them when necessary
• Ability to listen to contrary views
• Ability to handle conflicts productively
• Sound knowledge of financial and administrative management
• Ability to build teams
• Ability to train and delegate
• Ability to plan, organize and control
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.