Senior Specialist, Direct Tax
Jobs at:MTN Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
16 April 2021
Date Posted: Monday, April 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: MTN Ghana
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
• A Degree in Accounting or Business.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAG, ACCA, CIMA)
• A Professional qualification in Taxation (CITG) .
5 years Tax experience preferably in the Telecom Industry or in a medium to large organization with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
• Tax Management
• Tax and other laws – interpretation, compliance and application
• Financial acumen
• Negotiating and influencing Skills
• Excellent knowledge in spread sheets, database and document preparation applications
• Profound ability to interpret information and understand underlying commercial drivers of performance of Telecom industry.
• Good knowledge of MGP applications.
• Knowledge in budget preparation and forecasting
• Risk management
• Financial Planning
Skills / physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
• Skill in Resource Management
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 16 April. 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.