Senior Financial Controls & Assurance Manager
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About The Team
Internal Audit is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Controls & Assurance Manager to take a lead role in the execution and delivery of Zoom's Financial Controls Compliance (SOX) Program. This is a high-visibility role that is uniquely positioned to have a meaningful impact on Zoom's financial processes and control environment. You will report to Internal Audit's Financial Controls and Assurance Leader and will program manage Zoom's annual SOX program from start to finish.
You will have experience forging business partnerships across the organization to promote efficient understanding and delivery of SOX program activities to meet Zoom's Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR) goals. Working across all levels and departments of the organization, you plan, orchestrate, and accomplish multiple project workstreams using your knowledge of internal control concepts and advanced project management skills, keeping executive management informed of overall program status and any issues to achieving program goals as you go. This is a US-based position with the opportunity to work remotely with a preference to Denver, CO or San Francisco Bay Area.. You will travel domestically and internationally (when applicable).
About The Role
• Help set the global strategy for the Zoom's SOX Compliance Program and act as a central coordination point and expert to ensure appropriate ICFR activities (both manual and system) are designed to reduce financial statement risks and tested to demonstrate operational effectiveness.
• Conduct an annual evaluation of Zoom's risks and controls, advising process owners on ways to automate and scale processes and increase business process and audit efficiency.
• Support management's annual financial risk assessment, SOX scoping and annual planning activities.
• Oversee ongoing project management of the SOX program, including overseeing the coordination efforts between Financial Controls and Assurance Team members, third-party co-sourced providers, external auditors, and internal business process, system, and control owners.
• Coordinate with external auditors and internal process and system owners on end-to-end process and system control walkthroughs across the enterprise to evaluate the design and effectiveness of processes, risks, essential controls, and important reports
• Evaluate internal control deficiencies and partner with business and system owners to identify root cause and advise on action plans to improve issues.
• 8+ years of relevant work experience in Public Accounting, Internal Auditing, Enterprise Risk Management, Financial Accounting or business process related functions or a combination of education and experience.
• Experience building an end-to-end SOX compliance program for a multinational, large-accelerated filer. Experience in a SAAS or telecom company environment.
• Experience using Tableau, Lucidchart, GRC tools, or other data visualization and process documentation tools.
• Analyze facts and present concise, detailed, and clear oral and written reports.
• Expert knowledge of ICFR principles and guidance (e.g. COSO 2013 Internal Control Framework, SEC Interpretive guidance, PCAOB auditing standards)
• Demonstrate a desire to creatively identify root causes and provide management with recommendations to avoid business risks and improve our processes.
• Experience in design and implementation of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and other controls monitoring technologies to support performance of internal controls.
• Recognized professional certification(s) (CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Project Management Professional certification or Risk Management Professional certification.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Job application procedure
Please click on the link to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.