Senior Financial Accountant
Jobs at:Ghana HR Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
10 July 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Senior Financial Accountant
Our client, an international Software Engineering Company operating within the Mining Industry is looking to hire a qualified Senior Financial Accountant to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining financial accountability, by overseeing areas like Payroll, taxes, and spending. Will Support the organization by performing accounting functions that are aligned with IFRS and work to ensure that the organisation is compliant with all statutory provisions.
• Oversee accounting entries each month
• Ensure that all accounting is done according to IFRS
• Management of Debtors & collection
• All statutory requirements to be met – including but not limited to :
• Periodic monthly VAT returns
o Periodic submission of Levies
o The periodic calculation, estimation of provisional and final income taxes
o GIPC information changes
o MinCom registration information kept valid
o Annual returns
o Any other items not listed that might be required.
• Management of Banking and signatories
• Management of leases and company assets
• Management of electronic payments
• Preparation of monthly reporting files.
• Submission and calculation of Payroll information
• Maintenance of accounting and record-keeping
• Any other task that might be required from time to time.
• Relevant finance/accounting degree with at least 5 – 10 years working experience
• 2-4 years of working in a multinational environment
• Knowledge of all Ghanaian requirements with regards to dealing with GIPC, MinCom, GRA (Income taxes, VAT, Levies, Withholding taxes, etc)
• Must have Legal knowledge of contracts.
• Must possess working knowledge of IFRS
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please send CVS to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.