Senior Accountant at Akoto Peanut Butter
Jobs at:Akoto Peanut Butter
Deadline of this Job:
28 March 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Senior Accountant at, you will be responsible for all areas relating to day-to-day accounting operations, reporting and compliance. You will be responsible for maintaining strong processes and controls and timely financial statements.
• Responsible for all month-end account entries, including revenue recognition, fixed assets, depreciation, accruals, prepayments.
• Assist in preparing the monthly reporting package, providing insight to business trends and variance analysis to senior management.
• Monitor accounts payable functions, ensuring that all vendor payments are approved and paid timely, and AP aged balances are reviewed frequently.
• Support the overall finance function by preparing analysis of company spend and account balances, providing accurate information to support business decisions.
• Implement best practices and procedures around the internal control framework and accounting workflow; Identify improvements to automate existing processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Strong understanding of GAAP and accounting standards
• 3-5 years of accounting experience
• Advanced Excel skills and deep experience working with Essbass Hyperion
• Outstanding attention to detail coupled with an ability to see a bigger picture
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.