Deadline of this Job:
23 July 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Qualifications and Experience Required
• A University Degree is mandatory.
• A post graduate diploma or relevant HR professional qualification is an added advantage.
• An MBA is an added advantage.
• At least 5 years relevant experience in either benefits administration or reward and recognition.
• Skills: Planning & Organisation skills, Analytical & Numerical skills, Administrative skills, Writing and Communication skills.
• Change management.
Barriers to Success in Role:
• Lack of numeracy and analytical skills
• Lack of change management skills
• Lack of planning and organising skills
• Lack of communication and writing skills
• Inability to collaborate with the HR team, 3rd party providers and Reward COE colleagues.
Worker Type :
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.