Revenue Strategy Manager
Jobs at:Chipper Cash
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Chipper Cash is Africa’s modern mobile payments platform. We’re helping friends, families and loved ones stay connected and securely send money across Africa with incredible ease and peace of mind. Our cross-border payments infrastructure also helps merchants and businesses in Africa accept payments on the internet with no friction. Over 3 million users have joined so far and we’re growing very fast. We have raised a total of $152.2M from Jeff Bezos, Joe Montana and some of the most reputable fintech Venture Capital firms in the world to accelerate the growth of financial services within Africa.
• You will join the Revenue team and play a key role in developing and executing our Commercial and Revenue strategies. You will be working very closely with our expansion team, local countries, product, marketing and pricing teams in ensuring the successful development of our Revenue Strategy, and the launch and establishment of new products and geographies.
What You Will Be Doing
• Reporting to VP of Revenues you will:
• Define, measure, & deliver KPI-driven Revenue strategies
• Develop a solid understanding of regional and local trends and translate those into strategic opportunities to drive our ambitious growth objectives
• Develop alignment and collaboration with leadership & other key stakeholders on how to prioritize countries and product launches
• Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of our commercial and revenue strategy
• Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve the performance of our commercial programs
• Partner cross functionally to define the future state of our business, creating a Customer and Product-Centric Revenue Strategy
• Interpret TAM models and customer insight to identify high growth market opportunities to target
• Support local markets and product teams in evaluate our partnership commercials, developing scalable approaches
• Provide analytical and strategic thought leadership to our expansion teams, using data and insight
What You Should Have
• 6+ years in sectors that rely on high volume transactions, in a strategy and commercial role and e.g. Fintech, Betting & Gaming, Online Travel, Marketplaces, Online Trading/FX etc. Experience in management consulting/Investment banking useful but not required
• Proven experience in developing and executing Revenue strategies
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Strong commercial acumen, strategy, planning, organizational skills
• Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
• Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, SQL and / or Python.
• Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
• If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
• We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Job application procedure
• Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : https://boards.greenhouse.io/criticalideas/jobs/4987445003?s=Jobweb
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.