Jobs at:Jumia Logistics
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platform consists of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitoring all the country’s profitability path with a strong focus on gross margin
• Controlling voucher budgets
• Controlling inventory
• Minimizing company risk on inventory
• Ensuring a healthy rolling stock
• Assessing the efficiency of all revenue streams
Required Skills & Qualifications
• 2+ years’ experience in consulting (BCG, Bain, McKinsey), 3+ years’ experience in ecommerce (Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), 3+ years in top banks
• Top 1% Business / Engineering Schools and Universities
• Ecommerce driven
• Very structured, analytical and organized
• Strong ability to convince and drive local top management on group decisions
• Great inter-personal skills
• Resistant to stress
• Finding simple solutions to complex problems
• A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
• The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 June. 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.