Jobs at:Puma Energy
Deadline of this Job:
19 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Responsible for driving business performance in the Value Chain within the Retail Channel to ensure superior execution of fuel sales offers by ensuring business profitability and adherence to the highest HSSE and operating standards.
• Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
• Interact with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence and standard application of operating standards.
• Monitor key performance indicators and performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business and deliver best-in-class customer service.
• To execute all programs developed by other functions to ensure achieves /maintain the leadership position in the market.
• To act as a professional advisor and assume leadership between Puma and it’s customer base to ensure that the Company’s operating and HSSE standards are met and, in so doing, derive maximum value from our capital investments.
• Consolidation of regional HR data and performance metrics for measuring effectiveness of HR initiatives and function in driving organizational performance and containing costs
• Master’s degree in business, finance or marketing.
• At least 5 years’ experience in oil industry or chemical industry operations with a minimum of 4 to 6 years of working experience within a Sales environment.
• Self-motivated and performance driven with a passion for excellence.
• Computer Skills (MS Office)
• Business Knowledge
• Leadership Skills
• Partnership and Teamwork
• Fluent English
• Negotiation Skills
• Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Change and Project Management
• Planned and Organized
• Financial acquaintance
• Key Relationships and Department Overview:
• Internal – General management, Commercial department, Operations, Finance.
• External – Customers, dealers, suppliers
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
follow the link to apply https://trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Puma_Energy_Careers/job/Accra-Ghana/Retail-Manager_R-009496?source=Jobweb
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.