Jobs at:A reputable Financial Institution
Deadline of this Job:
25 March 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable bank is recruiting for a Research Analyst.
Key responsibilities include:
• Perform research and analytics on data sets for financial benchmarking purposes
• Analyse and understand market dynamics within the Banking Industry
• Work closely with business to identify market strategy documents by playing a key role in strategy discussions and meetings and supporting the team with powerful and highly visualised presentations documents that can be presented at Board or Executive Committee level
• Consistently review data feeds into metrics to ensure integrity
• Make recommendations to business units based on research findings; build visualisations and develop presentations to deliver insights to business
• Regularly research continued relevance of strategies and recommend changes when necessary in accordance with prevailing realities.
• Competitor Intelligence to generate specific market insights reports for Business Units;
• A University degree in Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
• Post-graduate qualification is an advantage.
• Experience collecting, interpreting and organising data
• Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings with clear and concise action advice.
• Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
• Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.