Jobs at:Reputable Financial Institution
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Reputable Financial Institution
State: Jobs in Accra
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
A reputable Financial Institution is seeking to hire young and smart graduates as Relationship Officers across the country.
• Responsible for underwriting a wide variety of secured and unsecured loans and lines of credit.
• Analyses financial statements, financial ratios, tax returns and other documents to evaluate repayment sources, and will prepare loan recommendations.
• Gathers all potential and interested customers into groups and promotes cooperation among group members
• Organises an orientation sessions for groups as may be determined by a Superior
• Monitor members until contract ends for another disbursement
• Acts on the loan aging report prepared by the Credit Department and collect past-due or delinquent accounts to ensure 100% loan recovery
• A Higher National Diploma from a recognised Polytechnic / Degree in a relevant field.
• A minimum of two year’s relevant experience
• Must have a thorough understanding of commercial lending, loan documentation, secured and unsecured transactions and lending regulations.
• Should have experience selling banking products (credit and non-credit products) to new customers as well as cross-sell to existing customers.
• Knowledge of banking laws and regulations
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.