Project Manager at GHS Housing Limited
Jobs at:GHS Housing Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress .
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
• Utilise industry best practices, techniques and standards throughout entire project execution
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Plan and manage project meetings
• Manage relationship between clients and all stakeholders
• Delegate project tasks to subordinates based on individual strengths and experience levels
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Project Management
• 5 years work experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.