Pricing and Margin Analyst (Associate)
Deadline of this Job:
10 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Pricing and Margin Analyst (Associate) at mPharma
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Pricing and Margin Analyst. The role will be responsible for developing and managing the pricing strategy for the products in our various business units and will collaborate with the pricing team to implement pricing initiatives. This is an ideal opportunity to work in a varied role as part of a collaborative team in an exciting, fast-paced environment carrying out essential customer profitability reporting and margin control and improvement.
• Develops and manages the pricing strategy for all the mPharma’s product. This will involve developing a strategy for collation and use of market information & customer data to inform pricing decisions as well as maintaining pricing databases across all facilities.
• Understanding of various pricing strategies and assess pricing and market access risks associated with any price changes.
• Presents pricing analysis at monthly strategy meetings, with insights, trends, and suggestions. Provides insight into reports developed, highlighting areas of success and lost opportunity.
• Drives improvements in margin through weekly verbal and written communications with the teams including upselling of margin optimized lines to improve mix, margin, and profitability.
• Drives improvements in sales: Weekly review to ensure that targeted customer, category and product margins are achieved.
• Proactively gathers market data for pricing new products. Reviews market trends for pricing opportunities to optimize revenues.
• Reviews and approves prices outside agreed price bands.
• Contributes value-added perspectives or advisory services that are important to decision making.
• Supports project work as required across the team e.g. gathering pricing and market pricing intelligence.
Our Ideal Candidate
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
• A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• A self-starter who can successfully manage a diverse set of concurrent initiatives to create strong business outcomes.
• Capable of collaborating and building strong relationships internally and externally
• Accountable and results orientated, with strong analytical acumen and approach.
• Can make decisions and solve issues despite a high amount of ambiguity.
• Proficient Excel skills, and ability to manipulate and interpret complex data files.
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills: Ability to work between sales and, finance.
• People management skills: Able to develop and motivate direct reports
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, Tech, or other healthcare services is a plus.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.