Jobs at:A private Company
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Industry Human Resource
Job Status Permanent
Experience 5 years
Job Expires Jun 30, 2021
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support in the efficient processing of Payroll and salary administration of the company. In line with the Company’s salary policy.
• Evaluate the accuracy of timesheets submitted and contact supervisors or individual employees when there is a discrepancy.
• Create new data files for new employees and submit hiring paperwork into the system to set up a payroll account.
• Enter information into the payroll system about employee taxes, exemptions, transfers, and resignations as details change.
• Respond to any errors in payroll by reviewing past records and making any wage corrections or adjustments when necessary.
• Track employee absences through the payroll software and record details about personal days, sick leave, jury duty and extended leaves of absence
• Answer employee questions about payroll, leave amounts, tax forms and other compensation issues when asked.
• Gathers and tracks time records of employees and calculates hours worked in order to make accurate payments.
• Acts as a receptionist to the payroll department by answering all questions relating to employees’ payments.
• Maintains records of regular deductions from employees’ payments such as deductions on Pension Fund, health care and other deductions like Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
• Maintains employees’ records, including the correct entry of changes in employee’s status.
• Ensures the proper filing of tax and voluntary deduction reports.
• Coordinate the updating of the organization’s payroll procedures.
• Ensures the submission of payroll reports and sheets for timely processing of staff salary.
• Assist in salary budget preparation
Required Skills or Experience
• A relevant degree or related professional qualification in Administration / Human Resources / Accounting
• 3 to 5 years work experience
• Knowledge of Sage or SAP, related databases
• Good at multi-tasking and working under pressure.
Knowledge of salary taxation in Ghana and other West African Countries is an added advantage.
Ability to speak French is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.