Monitoring, Evaluation, Data Integration and Data Visualization Officer
Jobs at:FHI 360
Deadline of this Job:
27 December 2021
Date Posted: Monday, December 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Locations: Ghana (Any)
The Monitoring, Evaluation Data Integration and Visualization Officer will be a mid-level member of the project team and work with regional and local NGO partners, Ghana Health Service, community organizations, USAID and others, etc. to achieve the implementation of an integrated health program encompassing malaria, nutrition, water and sanitation (WASH), maternal and child health (MNCH) and family planning and reproductive health.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Data Integration and Visualization Officer (MEDLV) will support formative research, design, development, planning, and implementation of project technical strategies. The officer will analyze data sets and integrate findings into visually useful, real-time data dashboards and illustrations for program use and project reporting. Additionally, the officer will provide technical leadership on program knowledge management and will work to ensure evaluation and research findings are shared to inform project implementation.
Major Duties/Responsibilities/Knowledge and Skills/Qualifications:
• S/he must have a minimum university degree in social science, social science research, research methodologies, program evaluation or related field
• 3-6-years’ experience in data visualization and web-based data dashboard creation and maintenance.
• 3-5 years’ experience designing graphics translating data into easily digestible reports and images.
• At least 3-5 years of experience on a project of similar scope and size
• Demonstrated experience in qualitative and quantitative formative and baseline/endline research including the creation and management of data dashboards and visualization of data of broadly comparable size and scope social and behavior change project.
• Knowledge and relevant coursework on standard statistical analysis, including measures of central tendency, trend analysis, correlations, probabilities, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in relevant data collection and processing methodologies with particular attention to ensuring data quality and geo tagging of data.
• Experience working with local organizations to ensure effective ME&L and that all ME&L requirements flow down appropriately.
• Demonstrated relevant technical abilities necessary for high-quality ME&L and experience in data visualization and interpretation.
• The ME&L Specialist must possess strong demonstrated capacities for spatial analysis including land-cover mapping and the use of geographic information systems.
• Experience writing evaluation and/or research results and reports, including knowledge about design and how to report results accurately and succinctly.
• Knowledge of GIS, python and/or R-shiny for developing data visualizations, and basic knowledge of statistical programs such as SAS, SPSS, R and/or Stata; conversant with MS office, especially MS Excel and PPT; prefer relevant knowledge with national HMIS data reporting systems as well as products to integrate data into these systems such as MoTeCH.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply for the job on the company website.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.