Mobile Financial Services Solution Architect
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
Mobile Money Solution Architect role is accountable for design and ownership of Mobile Money common core solution in South Africa. This role will support partner to design solutions and take a role of solution architect in delivery projects. Solution Architect will engage Ericsson Business Area counterpart to ensure solution is aligned with Ericsson Wallet Platform product best practices and roadmap.
• Work closely with customer to build a solution based on the received demands and requirements documentation
• Organize Requirement gathering workshop to ensure all business requirements are gathered as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
• Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in communication of quarterly deployment plan
• Communicate regularly Ericsson Converged Wallet platform roadmap for OPCO specific use cases.
• Support HUB MFS Manager to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
• Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign off from respective stakeholder as part of Demand Technical Governance.
• Educate OPCOs counterpart on MTN MoMo Platform Service catalog and available and planned use cases.
• Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities and that are not generating revenue or usage is showing constant decline trend.
• Ensure proper routing of demand requests through demand management process, enablement request process or Service Request (MS).
• Responsible for value and technical outcome of the demands.
• Support Head of Mobile Money technology.
To be successful in the role you must have
• Minimum Experience in Fintech/Mobile Money and EWP 5+ years
• Experience in Mobile Money Solution Architecture and design of use cases 4+ years
• Previous BSS or adjacent areas experience required
• Leadership skills with focus on team performance.
• Result oriented with customer first demeanor.
• Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
• Superb communication skills in written and spoken English
• Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
• Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network
• Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 June. 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.