Manager, Enterprise Business
Jobs at:A private Company
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Industry Financial Service
Category Sales / Business
Job Status Full-time
Experience 3 years
Job Expires Jul 28, 2021
• Branch: Accra
• Start date: Immediately
• Expiry date for applications: 28th July 2021 (Close of business)
• Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
Description of Role:
• Assisting with weekly sales performance management of Relationship Managers for the Enterprise Division.
• Assisting with preparation of required performance reports monthly.
• Assisting with the preparation of incentives and commissions report on a monthly basis.
• Assisting with training and mentoring of Relationship Managers in line with new business focus.
• Assisting with the enforcement of product policies and procedures.
• Assisting with the implementation of strategies to reduce errors associated with the work of Relationship Managers.
• Assisting with the maintenance of portfolio quality and the arrears committee on a monthly.
• Implementing strategies to increase deposit portfolio of Enterprise clients.
• The daily supervision of Credit Admin. team.
• The daily supervision of the Technical Officers.
• Assisting with approvals and signatures of Credit requests; in the absence of the Head of Division.
• assisting with granting exceptions to policy within acceptable limits, in the absence of Head of Division.
• The payment of 3rd party vendors on a monthly basis.
• Any other tasks allocated by the Head of Division.
Required Skills or Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Must have worked in a financial institution and handled a supervisory role for at least 3 years.
• Must possess experience in Credit decision making
• This position requires good written, oral and reading communication skills in order to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications, instructions and policies.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is a must.
• This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to think out of the box and the flexibility to interact with all levels of personnel.
• Must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.