Junior Account Manager - Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
04 June 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins.
As a Junior Account Manager you will be a key representative on the Glovo Account Management team helping handle one of the top partnerships of the company. The person will be liaising with the most popular brands, stores, and restaurants in the city as well as growing revenues for their respective
• Follow-up on everyday orders, ratings, incidents as well as reviewing the operation is flowing successfully
• Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers
• Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
• Be the person of contact between Account Management, Operations, Marketing and Finance
• Maintain good relationship between Glovo and our partners
• Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company
• Develop daily reports regarding the executed tasks to be completed
• Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
• Analytical skills
• Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details and accuracy
• Fast learner and easy to adapt to a fast changing environment
• Know how to negotiate and build your way into a super deal
• Have excellent communication skills
• Self-starter who is able to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment
• Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office, Excel
• Excellent Local Language and English skills
• Preferably with experience in a high-growth digital startup business
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
• Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
• Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
• Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
• Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
• Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
Click here to Apply Now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.