Jumia Financial Services Associate
Deadline of this Job:
15 March 2022
Date Posted: Friday, March 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Jumia Services is the Logistics Marketplace company of Jumia. The mission of Jumia Services is to create a connected and integrated network of service providers, which addresses in the best cost/quality ratio the needs of millions of sellers and customers of Jumia. Our vision is to simplify and expand the accessibility to e-commerce products and services in a convenient and trustworthy way to our customers with focus on technology, community management of logistics marketplace and managing operational quality.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
• Driving the usage of JumiaPay Digital Services within Jumia Ecosystem & acquire new customers for the group (giving visibility to the solution, focus groups to better understand needs, promotional campaigns with incentives, etc.)
• Oversee the relationship with local partners and project manage the onboarding of new services to the JumiaPay Digital Services app
• Manage administrative tasks relating to onboarding of partners for Jumia Financial Services and maintain the relationship with them
• Build a strong expertise of the regulatory environment related to financial services.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Experience in communication agencies as a strategist is a plus
• Technical acumen and understanding of the use of Office & Google Suites
• Experience in digital marketing is a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Strong project management, and inter-personal skills
• Strong data analysis, strategic and analytical skills.
• Very detail oriented
• Ability to anticipate, structure and organize projects
• Finding simple solutions to complex problems.
• A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
• The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.