Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
23 June 2021
Date Posted: Monday, June 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Industry Oil/ Gas
Job Status Fixed term (R...
Experience 5 years
Job Expires Jun 23, 2021
• Provides support to the Accounts department and initiate systems for inventory management.
• Must ensure that daily and weekly tasks are completed in line with the departmental targets.
• Receives, reviews and confirms Purchase Orders (including Internal Purchase Orders).
• Records daily sales made to each client, print and ensure that you fill all related documents.
• Records daily payments by each client and verify its existence and accuracy with the treasury unit.
• Prepares and maintains receivable report and issue of customer statements.
• Generates sales orders in relation to delivery of products in the system (omnifert & Omni Energy).
• Collates and records documents/forms/coupons received from clients and ensure the correct amount is invoiced to MOFA.
• Matches documents/forms/coupons received from clients (Omnifert) to total loadings made and report on documents outstanding.
• Performs system Manufacturing of (blends) with appropriate formulation to enable system delivery notes generation.
• Manages client’s debt portfolio (Omnifert and Omni Energy).
• Prepares delivery notes/waybills to the warehouse to enable movement of trucks from the warehouse.
• Monitors, reconciles stocks in the system against warehouse stocks and report on any discrepancies.
• Conducts periodic Inventory taking i.e. quarterly and end of year
• Verifies payment requests and generates payment vouchers for processing.
• Audits monthly reconciliation of Bank & Cash and Intercompany balances monthly.
• Prepares and files VAT, CIT and Withholding Tax.
• Conducts frequent analyzes on the availability of Inventory in the SAP system to enable a sale.
• Reviews all Contracts to identify VAT recommendations on each sale invoice.
• Assists with basic accounting duties.
• Submits authorize invoices on time and assist in follow up.
• Supervises and coordinates duties and actions of the accounts officers and must ensure they are achieve their targets on daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
• Provides support to the Account Supervisor and Manager with weekly, monthly and annual operations report.
• Administers disciplinary measures to immediate team members in accordance with the company’s disciplinary code and procedure.
• Supervises immediate subordinate to ensure that time, quality and other set standards are achieved.
• Any other duties that may be assigned which is not specified above.
• Presents Inventory status report monthly
• presents receivables and payables report
• Keeps record and declaration of each imports for each particular entity
• Tax returns of every entity to check and vetted on monthly basis and ensure the timely submission of the same to tax office
Required Skills or Experience
Educational & Experience
• Minimum of first degree in Accounting or social sciences from a recognized university
• Membership from a professional accounting body Inventory Management would be an advantage
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in procurement management or in a similar role
• Requisite knowledge in inventory and should be abreast with the emerging trends and standards in the inventory management
• Ability to analyze data with adequate forecasting methods and principles
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
• Knowledge of stock control management
• Knowledge of SAP
• Demonstration of inventory management principles and concept
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here To Apply Now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.