Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2021
Date Posted: Monday, June 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
• As a member of the Supply Chain Finance section of the General Finance Function, responsible to ensuring reliability and accuracy of primarily all financial and secondly non financial information on stocks (RM, PM &FG) in the entire process.
• Proactively identify all costs, issues and risk involving stocks and inform on its impact on business results.
• Reconciliation of all stock accrual accounts and other balance sheet accounts related to this area of responsibility.
• Manage monthly/quarterly stock taking exercise and issue report
• Identify and communicate all physical differences timeously process them for relevant authorization and adjust in SAP
• Ensure effective continuous inventory process is in place for all stock items both off site and on site.
• Identify and make appropriate provisions to recognise stock losses, obsolescence and damaged stocks in the financial system as per SLOBS policy on quarterly basis.
• Ensure accurate and timely accounting of all stock receipts/issues/consumption etc
• Ensure full compliance all GFCF controls relating to inventor
• Design a system to track actions on material at risk to reduce losses/waste to business.
• Support Supply Chain Function on all reporting requirement in the area of stocks(RM/PM/FG)
• Partner the Planning team in forecasting for closing stocks
• Support the Reporting Accountant with forecast material cost variance for GMVA reporting.
• Reconcile all financial accounts related to role on monthly basis
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the SCF BP from time to time.
Experience & Skills
• Preferably a Qualified Accountant, or in final stage
• BSc. Admin (Accounting Option) or related Qualification
• 4 years working Experience
• Good usage of SAP
• Clarity of purpose
• Proficient in Microsoft office, power BI
• SU Manager/Supply Chain Director
• Supply Chain Managers
• Category Finance team
• Customer Excellence Team
• Excel Logistics –Third Party Service Provider
• Production team
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 June. 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.