International Financial Reporting Manager
Jobs at:Abt Associates
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Abt Associates is currently hiring for an International Financial Reporting Manager. This position plays a critical role in the financial reporting, internal control and accounting cycles and is responsible for overseeing the preparation and review of GAAP, IFRS and statutorily compliant financial statements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Oversee the timely and accurate completion of assigned foreign statutory audits for 50+ foreign jurisdictions
• Implement best practices in the application of GAAP, IFRS, OHADA or statutory regulations and the best use of available technology
• Ensure all financial reports are issued timely in accordance with prescribed reporting deadlines
• Develop and maintain financial statement preparation, ensure all financial statements are issued timely in accordance with established deadlines, and audit oversight of policies and procedures.
• Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls
• Ensure all requirements related to GAAP, Government Accounting, and Company Policy are appropriately considered and addressed
• Coordinate financial reporting and audit activities with key stakeholders, including Abt’s International Development Division (IDD), International Accounting team, Corporate Tax team and Legal team.
• BA degree with a concentration in Accounting
• CPA preferred, not required
• Experience in international financial reporting, specifically with developing nations
• Experience with a Big Four Accounting firm a plus
• Superior computer skills. Expertise in Excel
• Experience in government property accounting and fixed assets
• Expertise in process design and improvement for optimal results
• Ability to collaborate with employees and all levels of management.
• Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and emotional intelligence
• Experience mobilizing team members and colleagues to focus on key issues, tasks, and priorities
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• In-depth knowledge and expertise on IFRS, GAAP, and other accounting guidance
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of best practices in internal controls
Bachelor’s Degree + Twelve years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Ten years of relevant experience, or PhD+ Eight years of relevant experience
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.