Jobs at:Nestlé Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
10 July 2021
Date Posted: Monday, June 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Nestlé Ghana
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Minimum Educational qualification: Completion of university program with certification (MSc) in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Law, or MBA. Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Minimum Relevant work experience: 2-3 years of operational experience in Finance, Supply chain, Sales ,marketing or factories in Nestlé.
Joining the Nestlé Internal Audit Team means you will be contributing to the mission to enhance and protect Nestlé’s organizational value by identifying risks, providing objective assurance, advice and insight. You will get to work and train in every area of our business, while travelling in the Middle East and Africa Region to carryout assignments . Job requires extensive travelling and could be up to 35 weeks in a year.
• From day one, you will have the responsibility to analyze a specific function or process, to develop recommendations of improvement and discuss the same with stakeholders. Time constraints are tight, as you have between 3-4 weeks in a unit to complete the project. Team members will travel together during the 10-weeks assignment before they rotate. Working and travelling together for three months under demanding circumstances requires a high level of team spirit and tolerance but forms a special bond between the Auditors.
• You will be dealing with professionals at all levels of the company; from operators in a factory to senior management at the Head Office and experience the fascination of interacting with people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
• Auditing in Nestlé Internal Audit is an operational and hands-on job. The underlying principle is actively involving colleagues at the audited unit. This means conducting interviews with all levels of staff to become familiar with the processes and systems, but also includes performing risk analysis and adequate audit tests supported by proper data mining methodologies.
• Identifying weaknesses are the result of your work. As a Nestlé Auditor you have a fascinating opportunity to get to know all activities and functions within the Nestlé Group – such as Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Production and Finance – and all this in the whole Middle East and Africa region.
What will make you successful
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Finance, Audit, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or Law
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in French will be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Auditing/Finance/Other Operational roles will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, Analytical skills and a team spirit mindset.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.