Internal Audit Manager
Deadline of this Job:
25 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Support the audit function to give the Ghana Board and Management risk based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Company’s internal controls. Lead risk-based audit activities, coaching and supporting the team to deliver and identify potential control weaknesses and make recommendations to mitigate related risks
• Accountable for the identification and reporting on all significant control weaknesses
• Enable the Group to satisfy the Corporate Governance requirements of the various regulatory authorities on whose exchanges the Group’s shares are listed
• Identify and make recommendations that are sensitive to the business that can impact customer experience
• Internal customers include local and international management (auditees) and group management and audit teams (within and outside of Vodacom group)
• Central point of contact for all audit related matters within the Vodacom Markets and or Vodafone Group as well as external auditors/suppliers/contractors (as applicable)
• Communicate with the business to provide the business with early warning of potential control problems and emerging issues.
• Effective stakeholders’ management (auditees, group management, EXCO members, other audit teams, etc.) – clear communication and maintenance of professional relationship. Build positive relationships across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement.
• As part of the audit process identify good business practice and ensure it is shared with the wider Audit Community and to the Business.
• Ensure that the projects are focused on cost effective key controls and identify Business Efficiencies
• Identify ideas/input to improve Internal Audit process and methodology
Technical or Professional Qualification
• A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance
• ACCA; CA (SA), CIA, CISA,or a Bachelor’s Degree in IT
• 2 years Leadership experience (essential)
• Minimum of 4 years management experience in a similar role (essential)
• Minimum of 8-10 years relevant professional experience (internal audit/external audit, IT/Financial experience or experience in
• telecommunication business
• Experience in auditing techniques, data analytics, including scripting.
• IT knowledge (IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, IT Security, ERP & Billing systems, etc.)
• Fluent in English – written and spoken
• Fraud and Ethics
• Internal Audit Methodology
• Internal Controls
• Audit Governance
• Audit Process
• Audit Delivery
• Audit Reporting
• Program Assurance
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click on the link to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.