Internal Audit Manager
Jobs at:Ghana HR solutions
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Internal Audit Manager
Our client, a leading plastic company is currently looking to hire an experienced and proactive Internal Audit Officer to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will manage and protect the company’s assets, and ensures compliance with internal procedures, and maintains knowledge of local regulations.
• Assess Risk Management for the group
• Formulate and implement the approved annual audit plan
• Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
• Develop an annual risk-based program specific to resourcing protection controls, cash flow risk protection controls and asset risk protection controls
• Create work requirements and responsibilities for units which will be guided by the Internal Audit Department’s Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) also subject to periodic reviews
• Produce reports highlighting issues and providing
• Monitor compliance needs on a monthly basis and corrective measures taken based on the monthly report.
Education and Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Chartered Accountancy (ACCA)
• At least 5 years’ experience in the audit department at senior level
• Proven working experience as Internal Auditor at the senior level
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
• Proficient in MS Office; especially Excel and Access
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply kindly send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.