Internal Audit Manager
Jobs at:ASA Savings and Loans LTD
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd. is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Internal Audit Manager. Currently, the company is working in 9 regions across the country and serving around 200,000 clients through 133 Branches and Business Centres.
• Develop Risk Based Internal Audit Plan in line with standards and methodology
• Work independently and guide team members regarding regular tasks
• Work closely with Group IA and help to deliver the risk based annual audit
• Maintain high quality standards as guided by HGIA while delivering and executing internal audit plan
• Track the issue and action management process and ensure timely closure
• Maintain good relationship and work in collaborative approach with all key stakeholders
• Identify and focus on emerging risk areas and map with auditable entities/functions to include in risk based annual audit plan
• Prepare audit reports to the attention of management for discussions at
• Directors meeting Extensive field visit to branches and business centers highly required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of first degree from a recognized institution
• Must be a qualified professional from a recognized body such as ICA (GH), ACCA, CPA, etc.
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar position in a reputable institution
• Knowledge of the microfinance and savings and loans industry is highly required
• Dynamic, good interpersonal and communication skills specifically in English
• Ability to meet timelines and deadlines set by the HGIA
• Proficiency in MS office and audit related software Age limit should be not more than 45years
• Attractive package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.