Jobs at:Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, October 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Income Auditor at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for conducting all audit-related duties while ensuring revenues, expenses and profit are closely monitored and budgeted figures (over)-achieved, day end closing is done properly, financial policies and procedures are supported and followed.They are responsible for the smooth running of the front desk related departments during the night whiles operating the hotel front desk systems for reservations, and check-in/check-out in accordance with Kempinski standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security
• Process guest registrations, including the computation and collection of payment.
• Perform nightly balancing of all services to ensure proper posting to property management system.
• Perform nightly backup of server.
• Prepare express checkout folios.
• Maintain room status inventory.
• Communicate all pertinent shift information to (Night Manager) Front Office Manager and other desk staff.
• Send and receive telephone calls and facsimiles; sort incoming mail and messages.
• Maintain knowledge of key competitors’ products.
• Ensure effective communication and working relationship with the operations team and other departments for success and to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Ensure paperwork to guests and other divisions is processed in a timely manner.
• Process all financial transactions, including the verification and processing of credit card transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Deliver any financial reports as required.
• Generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports.
• Complete and verify all audit paperwork and shift reports.
• Provide guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs.
• Participate in training programs as required.
• Support the training and development initiatives of HR or other departments.
• Keep abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and briefs direct subordinates accordingly so that all Front Office team members are able to answer guest requests and questions.
• Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
• Degree in Finance/Accounting/Hospitality Management
• 3 years experience in a similar role/previous experience with cashiering preferably in a five star international hotel
• English – excellent oral and written skills
• Additional language – beneficial
• Communication skills
• Complaint handling skills
• Comprehensive Opera knowledge
• Comprehensive Micros knowledge
• Up Selling techniques
• Microsoft Excel and Statistical knowledge
• People Oriented
• Passionate for European luxury
• Problem solving & Decision making
• Adaptability/ Flexibility
• Concern for quality
• Detailed oriented
• Results oriented
• Cross cultural sensitivity
• Customer service orientation
• Listening and Communication Skills
• Writing skills
• Stress Management
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.