Deadline of this Job:
03 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable third party pensions Administration company seeks to recruit qualified and experienced persons for the following position: IT Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator and Database Administrator (SQL).
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in IT operations.
• Experience in leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage systems and phone systems.
• Experience in installation and management of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Access, MySQL, configuring routers and developing windows interfaces with Visual Basic for other systems.
• Experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should attach detailed curriculum vitae indicating two professional and one-character referees indicating their contacts and certified copies of transcripts and certificates cited in the CV and submit scanned copies to: email@example.com
not later than 3rd October 2021 . only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Any form of canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification of candidate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.