Jobs at:Private School
Deadline of this Job:
11 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Headteacher at A Reputable School
Job Description Overview A reputable school in Tamale is looking for a professionally-trained, experienced, dynamic and results-oriented person to head the school
What You Will Do
• Supervise and direct teachers in teaching and learning, and ensure adherence to school policies and procedures.
• Supervise teachers in the preparation of weekly lesson notes, long/short term forecasts, and delivery of early childhood curriculum.
• Ensure teacher lesson plans, supply requests, etc., are completed and vetted on time.
• Take the lead with classroom curriculum planning, implementation and evaluation.
• Provide direction for teaching staff in classroom management when needed.
• Implement appropriate standards for children’s discipline and behaviour.
• Manage teachers in the assessment, monitoring and maintaining of accurate records of children’s progress and the preparation of termly reports.
• Ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of extracurricular activities.
• Improve and maintain quality standards.
• Maintain confidentiality, and meet strict deadlines at all time.
• Liaise with outside agencies e.g. GES Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
• Minimum of a Degree in Education
• Eight (8) years or more work experience in teaching and school administration.
• Experience with private school teaching or administration is a plus.
• Must be technologically savvy.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.