Head of Internal Audit
Jobs at:Deloitte Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
23 August 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable - corporate organization with the mandate to mobilize, manage, coordinate, and provide financial resources for investment in a diversified portfolio of infrastructure projects in Ghana is seeking qualified professionals for several roles to join their team.
Job Title: Head of Internal Audit
Company: Deloitte Ghana
Category: Accounting / Auditing
• Responsible for the development of audit standards, policy, procedures and control systems and provide an independent audit evaluation on systems and controls to improve the effectiveness of controls and governance process within GIF.
Key Result Areas
• Strategy & Policy Development
• Audit Planning & Assessment Audit Investigations
• IT Audit
• Monitoring & Evaluation
• Stakeholder Relations & Management Financial Management Information & Reporting
• Employee Performance & Development
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification in related discipline. Member of a recognized professional body (CIA, ICA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
• Working experience in senior management position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and i interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your most recent CV bearing your email address and mobile phone number and Cover letter to:
Closing Date: 23 August, 2021
Note: Please use the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.