Head of Internal Audit
Jobs at:Brakwa Breman Rural Bank Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company Brakwa Breman Rural Bank Ltd
Location Brakwa Central
Job Status Full-time
Education Master’s Degree
Experience 5 years
Job Expires May 31, 2021
To provide operational support in risk management controls, governance systems, and processes of the Bank.
• Determine the scope of internal audit, develop audit programs and annual audit plans.
• Perform and control a full audit cycle including risk management, operations effectiveness and efficiency, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• Ensure the implementation of internal controls and risk management systems of the Bank.
• Undertake a full range of audits including value for Money Audits.
• Evaluate existing internal control systems and make recommendations for improvement.
• Investigate irregularities or procedural violations.
• Submit internal Audit reports to the Board.
• Any other assignment relevant to the role.
Required Skills or Experience
Qualification, Experience, and Attributes
• A minimum of Masters Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Finance.
• Professional qualification in CA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of five (5) years post-qualification experience in a similar role.
• Good knowledge and experience in the use of the T24 Banking Application.
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Good planning, quantitative and analytical skills.
• High integrity, confidentiality, firm, and fair.
• Strong Computer literacy skills.
• Ability to carry out Systems Audit.
• Ability to work under pressure without supervision.
• Must be a team player.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirement and wish to apply, kindly send your most recent CV with a Cover Application Letter to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER,
BRAKWA BREMAN RURAL BANK LTD,
P.O. BOX 55, BREMAN ASIKUMA,
CENTRAL REGION, GHANA
OR to the email addresses below:
Closing Date: Monday, 31st May 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.