Head, Organization and Methods
Jobs at:Zormelo & Associates
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Zormelo & Associates
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
• To provide a standardized approach to improve overall efficiency and productivity through development of workflow processes; documentation of policies and procedures across the Bank and enforcing their use.
• To ensure proper monitoring and coordination of global initiatives.
1. Ensuring that policies and procedures for each functional activity within the Bank is properly developed/formalized and approved in accordance with emerging regulatory rules and best practices.
2. Conducting regular reviews on existing policies and procedures against current processes with relevant stakeholders to ensure guidelines are consistent with current business practice, existing policies and regulatory directives.
3. Liaising with other stakeholders to identify bottlenecks in existing processes and reviewing them to enhance operational efficiency whiles identifying relevant automation needs.
4. Liaising with Group Organization Department and attending management meetings to contribute to the implementation of any relevant Local and Group initiative by developing policies and procedures with key stakeholders.
5. Ensuring enforcement of procedures and policies through coordinating of e-quizzes administration to staff by liaising with Heads of Departments.
6. Liaising with HR in organising staff training on formalized procedures and policies as well as other relevant operational activities per Group/Local Enforcement Guidelines.
7. Ensuring proper functional management of all bank projects; whether Group or Local bank- initiated.
8. Ensuring proper coordination of all continuous operational efficiency enhancement initiatives as well as operational risk mitigation in banking processes.
9. Echoing the Group Organization Department in harmonization and standardization activities initiated at the Group level.
10. Any other duties as may be assigned by Executive Management.
• Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the banking operations with at least two (2) years in audit or compliance
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving Skills
• Strong Interpersonal Skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
• Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• An eye for detail with a track record of maintaining quality and high standards.
• Have proven expertise in project management.
• Have practical experience in dealing with the cross functional nature and the synergies required in operational issues and transformation in the banking environment.
• Have an orientation towards process efficiency and improvement as well as customer satisfaction (for both internal and external customers).
• Good Knowledge in Risk Management & Control
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.