Head, Internal Audit
Jobs at:A private Company
Deadline of this Job:
08 June 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job status: Full-Time
Experience: 5 years
Job expires: 08 Jun-2021
A Financial Institution licensed by the Bank of Ghana is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Head, Internal Audit.
• The Head of Internal Audit will be responsible for developing, planning, executing and reporting results of finance, operations and IT audits together with pragmatic and effective internal controls systems for the company.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification in related discipline
• Member of a recognised professional body (ICA Gh, ACCA)
• 5 years relevant work experience with at least 2 years in senior management position ina financial institution
• Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
• Strong knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internal and other auditing software and tools
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.