Grants Finance Officer
Jobs at:Options Health and Inclusion Ghana LBG
Deadline of this Job:
18 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Options Health and Inclusion Ghana LBG is a branch of Options Consultancy Services Limited a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of MSI Reproductive Choices. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last. Our headquarters is based in London, UK with offices in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Nepal.
Options Health and Inclusion Ghana seeks a Grants Finance Officer who will support with the financial management of grants as part of the Programme’s granting component, ensuing compliance with all internal and donor policies.
As a core member of the grants team, the Grants Finance Officer will work in a cross-cutting capacity to support with finance and grants management responsibilities across all grantees. Under the direction of the Grants Adviser, the Grants Finance Officer will also liaise with the finance and programme management teams and will support the team in Ghana with implementing internal grant management, finance, and compliance processes.
• As an equal opportunity employer, Options Health and Inclusion Ghana is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, especially women and people with a disability to apply and join Options.
• Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
• We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic, and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
• Applicants must have the right to work in Ghana
Required Skills or Experience
• To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration, or related undergraduate Degree.
• Grant management experience, particularly with CSOs / DPOs.
• Experience of working on donor funded projects.
• Proven experience in planning, budgeting and programme control.
• Excellent financial management skills.
• Strategic thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent compliance and local regulatory knowledge and management skills.
Please refer to the job description for more details of other essential requirements, and desirable requirement
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please fill in the form here
In addition to their CV, candidates should submit a personal statement detailing their skills and experience per the person specification in the Job Description
Closing date for applications is: 18 April 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application at your earliest opportunity
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.