Jobs at:Options Consultancy Services
Deadline of this Job:
21 November 2021
Date Posted: Monday, November 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Organization: Options Consultancy Services
Options Health and Inclusion Ghana LBG is a branch of Options Consultancy Services Limited a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of MSI Reproductive Choices. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options Health and Inclusion Ghana seeks a Grants Advisor to coordinate and lead the overall grants component of Ghana Somubi Dwumadie (Ghana Participation Programme) in order to meet the programme objectives.
• Working under the supervision of the Team Leader and in conjunction with consortium partners, the Grants Adviser will lead a small team to oversee and manage grantees, including supporting grantee capacity development, and delivery against work plans and objectives.
• The Grants Adviser will be accountable for ensuring that the grants component of the programme cohesively connects comprehensive technical assistance and the overarching programme approach to the grants and grantees, whilst also ensuring best grants management practices and compliance.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have:
• Grant management experience, particularly with CSOs.
• Experience (5 – 10 years) in the field(s) of social inclusion (or a closely related programme area such as mental health, disability and/or governance), with a particular focus on social behaviour change and advocacy.
• Leadership and engagement skills for building consensus and inspiring motivation and commitments among diverse stakeholders, including clients, partners and consortia.
• Experience in designing and coordinating delivery of CSO capacity building plans with a particular focus on grant and resource management and supporting technical delivery.
• Proven experience in financial management, planning, budgeting, and programme control
• Proven experience in risk and change management.
• In-depth knowledge of safeguarding policy, practices and procedures, with experience supporting CSO safeguarding system strengthening.
• Strategic thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Planning and organising skills.
• Strong relationship and team management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• As an equal opportunity employer, Options Health and Inclusion Ghana is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, especially women and people with disability to apply and join Options.
• Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
• We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic, and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please fill in the form using the link below
Closing date for applications is: 21 November 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.