Jobs at:Kempinski Hotels
Deadline of this Job:
10 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
The overall scope of this role is to process and handle all cash within the hotel
• Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
• Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
• Responsible for balancing the GC safe daily.
• Responsible for retrieving and processing deposit envelopes from the safe.
• Responsible for auditing the cashier daily deposits.
• Responsible for preparing the daily Cash Report.
• Responsible for preparing the daily hotel deposit and sending it to the bank.
• Responsible for preparing and issuing the cashiers due backs.
• Responsible for auditing, processing and issuing Petty Cash.
• Responsible for maintaining a log of all issued House Banks.
• Responsible for conducting House Bank audits on a regular basis.
• Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.
• Responsible for communicating with supervisor on any discrepancies in cash handling or other potential problems.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• A minimum of HND in accountancy or higher.
• 1-3 years in General Cashier or general accounting experience
• Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment.
• Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
• Ability to operate computer and office equipment
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Experience in respective accounting software is a plus
• Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and local regulations
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
10 July 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.