Jobs at:Crystal Importation Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Forensic Accountant to audit our financial records for discrepancies and inaccuracies.
• Your main responsibilities include performing forensic research on, and analysis of, our company’s financial data to identify potential fraud and/or business revenue loss.
• To be successful in this role, you should combine keen investigative skills with knowledge of accounting procedures.
• You should also be able to organize financial evidence into detailed reports that will be helpful to attorneys and law officials.
• Ultimately, you should develop risk reduction and fraud prevention procedures to ensure accurate financial management for our company.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
• Familiarity with accounting software and spreadsheets
• Strong investigative and analytical skills
• Excellent numeracy skills with an ability to spot inaccuracies
• The ability to handle confidential information
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.