Financial Advisor (Tema)
Jobs at:Old Mutual
Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role is individually accountable for selling and providing advice on specific range of products to the family providers in our customer value proposition.
Provides life insurance advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
Develops, tracks & reviews business plan to meet individual performance targets on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Work in opened, available and specific markets with a specific range of products.
Key Result Areas
• Relationship Building
• Financial Advice
• Sales / Productivity / APE / Persistency
• Personal Effectiveness:
• Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
• Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality over periods of 1 day to a maximum of 1 year.
• Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
• Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
• Accepts and lives the company values.
• Sales/Productivity / Persistency / APE
• Develops, tracks & reviews business plan to meet individual performance targets.
• Engages in prospecting.
• Financial Advice:
• Provides advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
• Works in general and specific allocated markets.
• Works with a specific range of products.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Click here To Apply Now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.