Jobs at:Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location Accra Tamale ...
A reputable multinational organization in the services industry with representations in over 11 countries is seeking to recruit qualified and hardworking people as Financial Advisors
• Ensure 100% sales of the organizations products and services by prospecting and marketing for new businesses.
• Advise clients on best practices and strategies to grow business
• Monitor and supervise sales team to achieve targets.
• Responsible for achieving the annual sales target of the company.
• Ensure 100% clients satisfaction.
• Responsible for drafting sales/marketing plan and strategies for approval by management and for effective implementation.
• Work with relevant departmental heads on issues of common interest such as recruitment of marketing executive, fixing of annual target for the company etc.
• Train and develop team mates.
• Attend meetings on behalf of the company.
• Submit daily, weekly, monthly and yearly performance reports of department to OM
Required Skills or Experience
• The candidate must have at least first degree in any relevant field with at least 2years working experience in a related industry.
• Ability to understand and appreciate business risk.
• He/she must be very aggressive and task achieving.
• The candidate must have knowledge and experience in social media and internet marketing.
• He/she must possess at least 5years sales and field experience.
• The candidate must possess at least 5years leadership experience with the ability to coach and guide team members to achieve to target.
• He/she must have language skills and good interpersonal relationship.
• Must be very analytical and have the ability to draft budget and strategies to achieve target.
• The candidate must be very proactive and target driven.
• The candidate must be self-motivated, result oriented and a starter.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested people can apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating their preferred job location on or before 10th October, 2021.
Please note, employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates. Also Jobsinghana.com is not involved in any decision made by an employer/recruiter and therefore does not guarantee that applications sent will result in a candidate being shortlisted/selected for that position.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.